Recent legislation has provided a faster path to market for biosimilars which are positioned to revolutionize the field of protein therapeutics. HRA®
analyzed clinical, regulatory, and survey information on biosimilars to improve understanding and future expectations in the field. HRA® conducted an online survey with 160 Rheumatologists and Oncologists designed to yield insights into potential drivers of biosimilar prescribing. In addition, key insights from payers were included.
This study can help you answer questions, such as:
- What are the key drivers of physicians’ uptake of biosimilars?
- Is there really a potential for cost-saving with biosimilars?
- What are physician attitudes toward biosimilars versus biologics?
- When will physicians be confident in biosimilars? • What are the expected future trends for biosimilar use?
- What are payers saying about the future of biosimilars?
Find syndicated research too general? Tailor our findings to your needs!
- Use this as a start to follow-up custom research
- Custom reporting and analysis focused on your team’s issues