Dynamics in Cancer Care®
HRA’s Oncology Pathways: Future of Incentive-Driven Adherence explores recent decisions by payers to provide financial incentives to oncologists to follow their evidence-based treatment pathways. This creates an opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to understand the implications this may have on current brand utilization and future prescribing trends.
- Key attributes driving decision making among payers about the perceived value of clinical pathways on patients and cost of care
- Implication of clinical pathways use on select types of tumors, the expected expansion trends, biomarker testing, and how clinical pathways impact clinical trial referrals
- Market forces driving the use of clinical pathways in oncology
- Understand how pathways are developed and the role of oncologists, payers, and third-party vendors.
- Map out goals for providers to follow clinical pathways.
- Gauge the receptivity of oncologists to the use of clinical pathways and the impact of incentives.
- Determine the impact of clinical pathways on patient care and implications for manufacturers.
Find syndicated research too general? Tailor our findings to your needs!
- Use this as a start to follow-up custom research
- Custom reporting and analysis focused on your team’s issues