Optimizing Content Consumption for HCP specialists
Client was seeking to understand the value of their position in the marketplace when compared to industry competitors and improve the experience for their subscribers.
A trusted news source for breaking drug approvals, pipeline trials, and emerging trends in neurology was looking to assess the value of key resources when subscribers seek professional information, including medical journals, podcasts, and video interviews. The client aimed to determine the main sources of neurology-related news sources and leverage a better understanding of the frequency with which their consumers were reading/accessing neurology-related information.
- HRA developed a virtual survey in partnership with the client that was deployed via email to the client’s subscriber base.
- Each respondent was asked to provide information on their key sources of professional information, the value they ascribe to each, and the likelihood of visiting their journals or websites.
- The research uncovered the respondents preferred venues for information dissemination. Nearly 60% of the HCP respondents found the client’s panel discussion format to be “Very” or “Extremely” valuable platforms for educational purposes.
- More specifically, this study identified the topics that are the most appealing to the client’s subscriber base. The most requested topics for additional content were MS, Parkinson’s disease and COVID-19-related topics.
- The insights captured from the study highlighted the value respondents place on traditional lectures and CME sessions hosted by the client. Over 50% of respondents reported that they find workshops and special interest group meetings to be “Very” or “Extremely” valuable.
©Healthcare Research & Analytics. All rights reserved 2022.
Recent Case Studies
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: A time-critical emergency medication delivery system used widely by EMTs and military medics was being considered for use in intensive and critical care with an entirely new group of users. At the same time, the concept was...
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: This client was planning to release new service plans for an existing line of hospital-based automated solutions and wanted to understand their existing customer receptivity to the attributes of the proposed service plans....
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: This client was interested in understanding the market opportunity for a new product in China and wanted to identify regional differences, usage, types of products used, current prices, reimbursement and willingness to pay, etc....
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: A major pharmaceutical company was preparing for launch of a new cardiovascular product and needed to gauge cardiologists perceptions of key messages and the likelihood to drive usage; prioritize claims that support brand...
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: A major pharmaceutical company was preparing to launch an IV formulation of a well-established oral drug for use in hospitalized patients. The client wanted to determine the optimal communication strategy for physicians at...
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: A major pharmaceutical company was preparing for launch of a new oncology product and needed to understand personas, product usage patterns, products used, ability to affect change within their practice and develop an actionable...