Global Message Testing (Pharmaceutical)
In preparation for launch, our client wanted to develop and optimize messaging for a new cardiovascular product.
A major pharmaceutical company was preparing for launch of a new cardiovascular product and needed to gauge cardiologists perceptions of key messages and the likelihood to drive usage; prioritize claims that support brand identity; identify unique differences and characteristics.
- A total of 30 physicians from 3 markets (UK, Germany, Japan) completed 25-minute survey.
- Evaluation of messaging platform overall and then specific core messages and associated claims.
- Messages were rated, ranked and restructured based on which portion was most compelling.
- The research uncovered the impact of messages based on willingness to take action and prescribe this product.
- Specifically, this research identified components of messaging platform that would drive behavior, while highlighting the components that needed improvement to enhance the effectiveness of the messages
©Healthcare Research & Analytics. All rights reserved 2020.
Recent Case Studies
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: A time-critical emergency medication delivery system used widely by EMTs and military medics was being considered for use in intensive and critical care with an entirely new group of users. At the same time, the concept was...
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: This client was planning to release new service plans for an existing line of hospital-based automated solutions and wanted to understand their existing customer receptivity to the attributes of the proposed service plans....
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: This client was interested in understanding the market opportunity for a new product in China and wanted to identify regional differences, usage, types of products used, current prices, reimbursement and willingness to pay, etc....
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: A major pharmaceutical company was preparing to launch an IV formulation of a well-established oral drug for use in hospitalized patients. The client wanted to determine the optimal communication strategy for physicians at...
Case Study Business ObjectiveSituation: A major pharmaceutical company was preparing for launch of a new oncology product and needed to understand personas, product usage patterns, products used, ability to affect change within their practice and develop an actionable...