Accelerating Insights to Support Your Commercial Strategy
Select a Phase to learn how HRA® creates value to every stakeholder at every stage of development, or select Conferences to discover how our live conference research can provide the answers you need.
- Which product benefits resonate the most with key stakeholders and motivates them to take action?
- What unique product benefits create the strongest advantage for the brand?
- Who are the specific customer segments for the brand?
- Which of these segments provides the greatest potential for brand adoption?
- What is the commercial potential for the brand?
- What stakeholder characteristics drive brand use (HCP, patient)?
- Which messages drive stakeholder motivation to take action?
- Which messages and concepts differentiate the product and create a sustainable advantage in the market?
- How do the messages align with the brand strategy?
CASE STUDY: LAUNCH SUPPORT FOR NEW PRODUCT
Client Business Need:
Our client was preparing to launch a new product in a highly competitive market; the data on their product showed a significant advantage in comparison to other products on the market.
HRA Recommended Approach:
We suggested a research plan to segment HCP influencers to understand attitudes and behaviors related to treatment options. A strategic approach included qualitative research to define HCP-treater role and quantitative research to quantify the potential impact of this new product and its effect on market behavior.
Existing products were acceptable for many patients but HCPs confirmed the new product would provide an advantage; treatment pathway was complex for treaters across sites of service. Clients could benefit from a market education program to define best practices, which would increase their impact at launch.
Impact on Brand Strategy:
The HCP treatment algorithm with best practices were incorporated into launch plans; sales, marketing, and business teams were aligned on core messages across stakeholders, resulting in a successful launch.