Consultative Custom Research
Global Qualitative & Quantitative Experience
HRA’s custom research solutions provide our clients with strategic guidance to help make decisions that will improve their bottom line. We provide analytical tools combined with deep industry expertise to drive insights and decision-making at every stage of the product lifecycle.
- 40% of HRA’s Rx engagements are global
- We routinely research developed and emerging markets in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Pacific-Asia region
- Many of HRA’s staff have international backgrounds and are fluent in Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Ukrainian, and Russian
- Traditional – IDIs and TDIs
- Innovative Digital Capabilities
- A proven team of moderators with broad therapeutic and methodological experience
- State-of-the-art Online capabilities
- Straight forward to cutting edge methodologies
- Advanced statistical methods ranging from regression to latent class analysis to choice-based modeling
Meeting Business Needs Across the Product Lifecycle
No matter what stage of development your product is in, HRA has the right solution to meet your needs.
From trending topics to understanding the competition, HRA identifies the voices that impact your business on social media.
HRA evaluates the buzz Kim Kardashian generated on social media as a result of her promoting Diclegis.
Insightful article examines the role of social media in the future of healthcare.
Leverage HRA's Oncology Expertise and Insights to Prepare and Propel Your Brand
Leveraging the power of social conversations to drive actionable insights for your brand
Through our collaboration with Rare Disease Report® (www.raredr.com), HRA presents a solution to Rare Disease market research challenges in an effective and budget-friendly manner.
HRA is an expert in the hospital pharmacy space, and routinely conducts custom research in this space.
Enhancing traditional qualitative approaches with biometric science
HRA prides itself on bringing together oncology expertise with a nimble approach to research design.
Harness customer feedback to optimize your field force and improve your competitive position
Ensure your marketing efforts are reaching the right person with the right message
Full support across the entire medical device lifecycle, from ideation through product maturity
HRA's team of managed care experts is ready to design and execute upon actionable research to help guide sound decision-making.
Leverage the power of KOL relationships to maximize your brand's impact
The ability to introduce reactions to a new product profile into the model and thus predict the hospital market's likely response to a product introduction.
Determine how and where to target your promotional efforts
Harness the Power of the Advocate for Rare Disease Products
HRA provides our clients with research solutions to help guide every stage of the product lifecycle, including early stage product development and in-licensing.
Discover how biosimilars will impact your business!